- As soon as the Pump or Blower is received, it is logged in, assigned a job number and then entered in our database.
- Multiple pictures are taken and digitally stored in the assigned job folder
- Prior to tear down, the technician will note any damaged external items and then continue disassembling the pump and/or blower
- After complete disassembly, pump is then cleaned thoroughly and then all parts are measured and inspected for any critical wear.
- Once inspection is complete, an estimate is drafted and the customer is contacted.
- Upon approval, all necessary services are carried out and then the rebuild process begins.
- Once the pump or blower is finished it is then tested for 12 hours under normal operating conditions. The vacuum level is then recorded and a final external inspection is performed.
- After testing is complete, the pump or blower is then prepped for paint and shipping. (All pumps and blowers are shrink-wrapped, bolted down, and strapped to a pallet to ensure stable traveling conditions)